Sunday 18 May 2014

Sweet Sun.

Today me and my family went out for afternoon tea, for my Mum's early birthday present. We all dressed up and the place was beautiful in the sun. Inside the hotel was lovely and we had a menu especially for infused teas. We tried the teas and we all found them disgusting, so we ordered normal British teas. Just the way we like it! Then, we got posh rectangle sandwiches brought out to us, they were delicious! I was so excited to have the cakes when they were finally brought out, wow what a delight! At the end, we had a walk around the gorgeous grounds and then we had to make our way back home.




My Outfit //
Pink Dress ~ Primark
Rose Kimono ~ Newlook
Gold Sandals ~ Nine West
Rose Ring ~ Claire's
Gold Rings ~ Topshop

My Mum's Outfit //
Maxi Dress ~ Matalan
Pink Bracelets ~ Claire's

Overall, I had a lovely day and the sun was shining again which was great! Thank you for reading. 

Paige xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Your photographs are beautiful as are you, feel free to email me any time and we can definitely get to know each other! charleylhx@gmail.com
    Charley x

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo